Mist Cooling Systems High Pressure Pumps
MCS offers several models and features to choose from. Each pump is custom made one at a time in our manufacturing facilities in Austin, Texas.
Depending on the size and scope of the project you can choose from 1-2 gallon per minute pumps and open frame, or enclosed units. Each model offered is made of the best available parts designed to stand the test of time and operate at the highest of standard even in the harshest of environments. All units start with the best pumps on the market. Cat pumps have become known industry wide as the best pump on the market. We then pair our pumps with a Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor, designed for continual, long term heavy duty use. TEFC motors use an externally mounted fan to blow air across the motor enclosure, to keep the motor cooled. Using extra protective measures and the highest quality pumps is the beginning of the difference between MCS’s unique pump line and others on the market.
Here are some of the other features that make MCS High Pressure Pumps the Best you can get:
- Low Water Safety Sensor: available for all our pumps, this important safety feature will turn the system off in the event of low or no water pressure. This is a very important feature that can be added to any of our pumps, and will prevent costly damage to the pump in the event the water supply is ever disrupted.
- Automatic Drain Valve and In Line Check Valve: discharges trapped pressure and prevents nozzles from dripping after shut off. This also allows you to place the unit inside a closet without the need for a drain line, keeping interior areas dry.
- Large 10″ –100 Micron Filtration System: standard on all pumps to prevent sediment from entering and damaging the pump.
- Liquid Filled Gauge and Internal Adjustable Pressure Regulator: allows you to monitor and adjust your pumps pressure as needed.
- External On/Off Switch: allows easy integration of remote control or switched power outlets, no need to manually turn the pump on and off by hand, also allows you to place the pump unit in discreet locations to minimize pump noise.
- Durable Poly Resin Cover: available to add to all open frame units. This is designed to reduce noise and protect motor from water, debris and other foreign objects.
- Electronic Solenoid: allows the water supply to be kept on and prevents nozzles from dripping until the pump is turned on. When the power is activated the electronic solenoid opens and allows water to pass through to the pump, when power is off, the solenoid closes stopping the water until the next activation.
At MCS, we stand behind our misting pumps and are proud to offer high quality systems that stand the test of time.
MCS High Pressure Misting Pump Features:
- Cat Direct Drive Pump- Known Industry Wide as the Best Made Longest Lasting Pumps on the Market
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor- Outdoor Rated and Quiet Operation
- Sturdy Metal Base With Rubber Feet
- Optional Heavy Duty Poly Molded Covers
- Outdoor Rated, Weather and Water Resistant
- 6ft Grounded Power Cord
- 6 ft Inlet Hose, 3/4″ Female Connection
- Optional Low Water Safety Switch
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Inline Pressure Relief Valve
- 110v or 220v Power Options
- 1 Gpm Model Requires 12 amps
- 2 Gpm Model Requires 15 amps
- 1000 Psi Standard Operating Pressure
- Designed for Heavy Duty Use
- Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge
- 3/8″ Output Port Push to Connect Fitting
- 10″-100 Micron Filter Element
- Electronic Solenoid
- Designed to be Easy to Service
- 1 Gpm Up to 50 Nozzles
- 2 Gpm 50-100 Nozzles
When you select a MCS High Pressure Misting Pump, rest assured, you have chosen the best American Made pump available. Do not be fooled by cheap foreign made copies. Most of those are not able to be serviced, and if you ever have a problem, no replacement parts are available. MCS misting pumps are designed for years of trouble free use. We go through all the effort because we care. Hand Made one system at a time in Austin, Texas.