Mist Cooling System Options
We Offer Three Types of Systems
Let MCS help you find the best solution to keep your outdoor space cool. With three different cooling system solutions to offer, we can customize a strategic installation unique to your yard or patio’s setup to provide optimum relief from those hot summer days. Set up your free, no pressure, no commitment consultation today!
High Pressure Misting Pump Features
- Cat Direct Drive Pump — Known Industry Wide As The Best Made Longest Lasting Pumps On The Market
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor — Outdoor Rated and Quiet Operation
- Sturdy Metal Base With Rubber Feet
- Optional Heavy Duty Poly Molded Covers
- Outdoor rated, Weather and Water Resistant
- 6 Foot Grounded Power Card
- 6 Foor Inlet Hose, 3/4″ Female Connection
- Optional Low Water Safety Switch
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator
- Inline Pressure Relief Valve
- 110v Or 220v Power Options
- 1 Gpm Model requires 12 Amps
- 2 Gpm Model Requires 15 Amps
- 1000 Psi Standard Operating Pressure
- Designed For Heavy Duty Use
- Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge
- 3/8″ Output Port Push To Connect Fitting
- 10″ — 100 Micron Filter Element
- Electronic Solenoid
- Designed To Be Easy To Service
- .5 Gpm — 0-25 Nozzles
- 1 Gpm — 25-50 Nozzles
- 2 Gpm — 50-100 Nozzles
Mist Line System: 1/4″ High Pressure Nylon tubing comes in various colors to help match your exterior and is easy to hide, very discreet installations. We also offer 3/8″ stainless steel lines which can be powder coated to match any exterior.
Fan-Based Systems: Our High Pressure Fan-Based Systems offer the ultimate in cooling without residual moisture. We have fans ranging in size from 18″-36″ which can be mounted in a variety of different ways. We also offer custom fabrications for almost any situation. We are the experts when it comes to design and installation for high-end custom construction projects. MCS has become the go-to company when it comes to commercial cooling applications and have developed an impressive list of referrals. Our fan-based cooling systems can be found at many nice restaurants, clubs and outdoor venues across Central Texas.
Portable Mist System: If a permanent system is not right for you, take a look at our professional portable units. This unit can be wheeled in during warm months and then placed into storage over the winter. Our 24″ black misting fan that uses new centrifuge technology with no nozzles to get clogged, this unit has a 5 gallon reservoir that will cool up to 5 hours on a single fill.